PLACE YOUR BUSINESS RIVERFRONT AND CENTER
Located in the world class Capitol Riverfront, 100 M Street SE is a full-service building experience in the center of one of D.C.’s most thriving live-work-play destinations.
As a tenant, you’ll enjoy first rate amenities like a complimentary fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, panoramic views into the Washington Nationals’ Stadium, and ground floor shops and restaurants – all within a three block stroll to the main entrance of the Washington Navy Yard Metro Stop.
Outside, be surrounded by the Capitol Riverfront’s thriving restaurants, parks, trails, shops and supermarkets, including Harris Teeter and a brand new Whole Foods. Then come night, wine and dine at the new restaurants at the Boiler Marker Shops and the Canal Park.
It’s the exciting amenities of the city you love, and the convenience you need.
100 M Street SE features:
- A location directly adjacent to the Navy Yard Metro stop, and within two blocks of the Yards Park
- Ground floor retail, including SunTrust Bank and Gordon Biersch Restaurant
- Convenient shops and restaurants including Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, Boilermaker Shops, and Park Tavern
- An exclusive fitness center, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, locker facilities with showers and towel services at no fee to tenants
- An Energy Star Rating of 80 and an LEED Silver Certification
- WiredScore Certified
A building that multitasks as much as you do
LEED Silver Certification.
Location within 5 blocks of 2,000 new residences.
First rate amenities including a state-of-the-art fitness center, and more.
Panoramic views you can see
(and no other location can touch)
Always a way to reenergize your day
Rooftop Terrace and Fitness Center
- Completely free standing building with four full sides of glass, built in December 2008
- 12 Floors, totaling 243,331 SF
- Typical floor size 21,000 SF
- 13,500 SF of street level retail
- Column spacing 30’x30’
- Finished ceiling heights 8’6”
- Core Factor: Single Tenant: 10.8%, Multi-tenant 14.4%
- Elevators: 6 passenger cables serving floors 1-12, (8” high cab, 3,500 lb capacity), 2 garage shuttle cabs serving 4 parking levels
- Tenant only fitness center with lockers, showers, and towel service
- Parking: 195 spaces (12,500 SF) – 4 levels of underground parking
- Gordon Biersch
- SunTrust Bank
- Bike Room – located on P1 level
- Rooftop terrace
- WiredScore Certified
- Fiber provides dedicated, business grade internet access with optimal upload and download speeds
- Spare capacity for future telecom equipment and cabling supports the future connectivity needs of tenants
- Directly adjacent to entrance to Metro Navy Yard / Nationals Stadium (Green Line)
- Directly in front of DC Circulator Bus stop
- One half block from Capital Bikeshare
- Fiber: direct access to subterranean fiber line running under intersection of M and First St, SE
- Certified LEED Silver by the US Green Building Council
- Energy Star Rating of 80